• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] I Can't Create New Item Images!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    I decided to make some Mega Stones since I got Mega Evolution working. I created all gen 1-3 Mega Stones, but I need their pictures to go with them. So my problem is, where do I import the images? Like in unLZ GBA, where do I import it? Over an existing image or do I create a new one? Thank you.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • Use Free Space Finder to find free sapce, and then import you image to the free space in unLZ GBA by putting the offsets you get into the image and pallete slots. Make sure that only "export image" and "export palette" are checked off, and then press import. Then in an item image editor (use Gen3Tools) just set the image and palette pointer to wherever you imported the image and palette to.

Back