• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: I can't download attached files

Years
    I want to download attached files from some posts, but it just takes me to another separator/tab, named "attachement (1x1)" and it doesnt download nothing. It is just a white page.
    Should this happen or is something wrong?

Years
    I want to download attached files from some posts, but it just takes me to another separator/tab, named "attachement (1x1)" and it doesnt download nothing. It is just a white page.
    Should this happen or is something wrong?
    PokeCommunity was hacked on September 26 (last month), and during the attack, most of the attachments were lost. So it will bring you to a blank screen because it is trying to download a nonexisting file.

Years
    PokeCommunity was hacked on September 26 (last month), and during the attack, most of the attachments were lost. So it will bring you to a blank screen because it is trying to download a nonexisting file.

Oh, that's really bad, since there was a program I wanna download and it can only be found here, as long as I know.

Years
    There's always the possibility that it was mirrored somewhere else, such as MEGA or FileTrip. Try Googling for it and you might be able to find it somewhere.

That's the problem. I have googled it several times and it doesn't appear. Only the PC post.
    I might give it another try, to be 110% sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Im having this problem aswell, and because pokecommunity does have most of the tools that i can find on the internet, its a shame to see it all go
    :(

Back