• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't encrypt my game

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2017
    Hello there !

(I'm not the creator of this game but he asked me to ask you)

Unfortunately I can not encrypt my game. When I try to do this message appears "Ocorreu um erro durante a instalacao. Tent instalar novamente.". Also three files appear : Test.001, Test.002, Test.003.

Here is the English translation of the Portuguese message (by Google Translate) : " An error occurred during installation. Try to install again."

https://i.imgur.com/ODnsYks.png

yonicstudios

Game Developer
    Years
    Most likely the game project's size (The entire bundle with Graphics, Audio, PBS files, etc) is more than 128MB. RPG Maker XP's compressor often corrupts files from the Data folder of projects larger than this size.

Send the creator this capture and tell him to try moving the files marked in green somewhere else and delete the ones in red whenever he wants to bundle the game, and then try to encrypt it again. If compression and encryption ends up being succesful, he must then extract the contents and then move the green files back, and pack all that in a zip or an executable rar.

I can't encrypt my game

Back