• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i cant think of names that arent already taken and i need help

Days
    • ATTACK HELICOPTER
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    i just really need a name for this rom hack its a dex all not finished yet but i plan on releasing it. I could go with FireRed Dexall but it just seems bland to me. I dont plan on changing the story so not something that can fit with it also.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i just really need a name for this rom hack its a dex all not finished yet but i plan on releasing it. I could go with FireRed Dexall but it just seems bland to me. I dont plan on changing the story so not something that can fit with it also.

Hello there,
    I moved your thread to a more suitable place.
    If you want help, you should give more information. What is your ROM hack about? What are the main features? What's the plot? What are your legendary Pokémons?

Days
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Selecting an appealing and distinctive name for your ROM hack can significantly contribute to its overall appeal and recognition within the community. While FireRed Dexall is a straightforward option, considering its potential impact, I understand the importance of finding a name that truly resonates.

To add a touch of creativity and uniqueness, you might explore titles that reflect the comprehensive nature of the game, emphasizing the inclusive Pokédex aspect. Here are a few alternative suggestions that could potentially capture the essence of your ROM hack:

PokéVerse Chronicles
    AllStar Adventure: FireRed Edition
    Beyond Boundaries: FireRed Unleashed
    Complete Conquest: FireRed Unbounded
    Totality Trek: FireRed Unleashed
    I hope these suggestions spark your creativity and assist you in choosing the perfect name that aligns with the inclusive nature of your project. If you need further assistance or have any more questions related to your ROM hack, please feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your release!

Back