• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen I caught a Pok?God!

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    the code u did simply changed something that was important to the game...when it can't read it properly it will cause an error like that...I highly reccomend u stop using these codes they...they CANNOT be good for the game or your saved file...

The name "PokeGod" does not exist u have been watching too much yu-gi-oh and that website about pikablu and yoshi is definetly fake cause a long time ago before that cheat even went on air I had done all the requirements ages ago so I instantly knew it was fake. I did not spend over 400 hours training to find the best teams for no reason (then I realised about gamefaqs)

You cannot find a picture of a pokemon that they didn't even put the sprite into the cartridge for, they wouldn't bother wasting space like that it's dumb.

And yes for the last time Pikablu is Marill because when it appeared in Japan at first no-one anywhere else ever gave it a name or even heard of it after someone passed it into the net, it was always known as mariru, someone only gave this name "Pikablu" cause its features are highly similar to pikachu and jsut because someone puts the word "Official" on the net still doesn't mean it's real anyone could've wrote that...I rest my case...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    =P You Can Put A Code In Using A "Cheat Cartride" It Goes In Like A Game, And Then You Slot Your Pokemon Game Into It, Then Use Your D-Pad To Put In The Code. ^-^ I Killed My Crystal Game!!! =D

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    I realy dont think of the term of pokegod as a stong pokemon
    look theres one now

I caught a Pok?God!
    I command you

usami

biohazard
    Years
    i looked around and i found out this
    =======================
    3) Pokegods
    =======================
    The accepted definition of a pokegod is a pokemon with a species number greater
    than 150. Mew is one pokegod, and in fact he's the only real pokegod in Pokemon
    red/blue/yellow.

Years
    Sleek said:
    if you wanted to know, a pokegod is a strictly a term. for instance, u can catch a pidgey at lvl 1 that kills all in one shot by doin da missgno thing. if you want to know why it is like that, pm me. it is involving the beta files in the game.

While I do despise use of the term "Pok?god", would you please explain these "beta files"? I'm quite interested in figuring out how these games work, and I have a hex editor and an emulator ready right now.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    "pokegods"
    are either very strong pokemon that can be a high level or a low level
    or gliched up pokemon gotten from gameshark

Years
    (xxxx64D1) - This is the code you will use, simply take the digits listed below and replace them with the XXXX. These codes will transform the first Pokemon in you team into a glitched Pokemon which is supposedly a PokeGod. Then go to Lavender Town to change the Pokemon's name to the following. Pikablu -01E7 Locustod -01E4 Rainer -01C1 Psybur -01F2 Psybird -01E1 Spooky -01F1 Raticlaw -01ED POKeMANIAC -01C2 Sapusaur -01E3 Charcolt -01E2
    Anthrax -6FBFD8CF * You must catch Anthrax in the wild Beepin -01F4 Millenum -01F5

i found dat on dis weird site

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Pokegod- rumors started by people who wanted to mess up Pokemon lover's minds

Glitch- things left in "glitch town", usually Pokemon that are "half created" but are not completely deleted of the cartridge. They do "exist" but nothing more than glitches... none of them have their own sprite or cry as well.

What's with "cheat codes" for catching them? Cheat codes aren't invincible... they still rely on what's within the game to make things work. Cheat codes alternate the codings within the game to creat a result that you wanted. As for codes to make "pokegods" appear are stuff that screws around with the coding to something unreadable, and results in "glitches."

As for anything nutman said, ignore all of it. Or do it if you want to buy a new cartridge.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I know this is a bit off topic but speaking of them was this a translation error. When you trade that one guy on Cinnabar Island your Raichu afterwords he says the Raichu you traded him evloved. If Raichu cant evolve then how did this happen???? The only thing that I can think of is a trasnlation error or he evolved into a pokegod since of course Raichu cant evolve not even in the later games.

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Yeah I've always been wondering about that guy.
    After you trade he says "The Raichu you traded me went and evolved!" To all those hackers out there do you know what this means!?

Edit: I forgot to say horn! HORN!

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    To all you people who believe in finding Marill and new Pok?mon/Pok?gods in Red and Blue try this:

When you start of the game use a cheat to get fly. When you get fly teach it to your starting Pokemon. Don't worry, it'll say it won't work but it will. (If it doesn't work at first you might have a glitched game so keep trying until it does.} After this, fly around for a little while, and you'll find that after you fly around the world 50 times Johto will open up. You can take a secret truck located near the SS Anne. Talk to it.
    A Pikachu will pop out and say the following: "PIKA! WANT RIDE TO JOHTO?! click None of the above when the menu comes up. His head will twist around and then the game will freeze. Wait 2 hours with the power on. After that, the game will unfreeze. You'll be in New Bark, and your icon will be the one in Gold and Silver. What the creators didn't want you to know is they had already created the other game and hidden it in the first games. You can go to the routes and explore but only mews show up. Don't go just yet, though. If you fly, you notice there's a new place unlocked. It's called "I LUV NOODLES" and if you go there there are a whole bunch of Pokemon in pokeballs. They'll be Mew, Mewtwo, Marill, MissingNo., Ho-Oh, Kymainrigotomasigaminotiserus(a new pokemon they didn't want you to find) and a Pok?god named Bob.

Hope this helps you. This was actually proven to work by my brothers friends cousins sisters roomates family members friends wifes boss.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I never said I belived in Maril, I was just wondering about that that guy! The other guy in Cerulean says too whan you trade him a Poliwhirl and I just wish I knew what it meant!

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    LoL! Have You Ever Met Your Brothers Friends Cousins Roomates Family Members Friends Wife Boss Before? XP

Oh! Oh!

XP

My Sister's Friend's Friend's Dad's Friend's Cousin Aunt Nephew's Long Lost Brother's Slave's Pet Frog's Flea's Uncle's Dog's Owner's Mum Did That Cheat! It Works! And Did You Know If You Go To Blackthorn City And Use The Duplication Cheat On Bob The Pokegod And Have Six Copies Of Bob The Pokegod, Then Go To Spout Tower Then It Will Come Alive And Turn Into A Giant Bellsprout? XP True...

._________.'

Aniram

I use MS Paint.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Swampling said:
    LoL! Have You Ever Met Your Brothers Friends Cousins Roomates Family Members Friends Wife Boss Before? XP

Oh! Oh!

XP

My Sister's Friend's Friend's Dad's Friend's Cousin Aunt Nephew's Long Lost Brother's Slave's Pet Frog's Flea's Uncle's Dog's Owner's Mum Did That Cheat! It Works! And Did You Know If You Go To Blackthorn City And Use The Duplication Cheat On Bob The Pokegod And Have Six Copies Of Bob The Pokegod, Then Go To Spout Tower Then It Will Come Alive And Turn Into A Giant Bellsprout? XP True...

._________.'

True dat. True dat. Tested. Works. Anyway...*bump*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*bumping is strictly prohibited within Pokemon Community*
    *best way to test out Pokegod codes:

To capture any Pok?mon you want, use a Game Shark and type in this code:
    01xxD8CF (replace xx with a two character letter).

GameShark codes use hexadecimal, meaning that it can understand these characters:
    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F
    (If you use a Game Boy emulator with a built in GameShark, if you type in a letter that isn't of the above (like "Q"), the GameShark will not understand it. The proper hexadecimal number order goes from 00 to FF, in the above order.)

Now the hexadecimal numbers that are already used by regular Pok?mon are the following. Now if you type in one of these two character codes in the code (replace xx with it in 01xxD8CF), you'll get a regular Pok?mon.

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 1B 1C 1D 1E 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 2A 2B 2C 2D 2E 2F 30 31 33 35 36 37 39 3A 3B 40 41 42 46 47 49 4A 4B 4C 4D 4E 52 53 54 55 58 59 5A 5B 5C 5D 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 6A 6B 6C 6D 6E 6F 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 78 7B 7C 7D 7E 80 81 82 83 84 85 88 8A 8B 8D 8E 8F 90 91 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 9A 9B 9D 9E A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 A9 AA AB AD B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B9 BA BB BC BD BE

The above set of characters does not include these sets of characters. Then this means if you add in these characters to the GameShark code, you should be able to catch a "Pok?God":

00 1F 20 32 34 38 3C 3D 3E 3F 43 44 45 48 4F 50 51 56 57 5E 5F 73 79 7A 7F 86 87 89 8C 92 9C 9F A1 A2 A3 AC AE AF B5 B6 B7 B8 BF C0 C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 CA CB CC CD CE CF D0 D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 D8 D9 D0 DA DB DC DD DE DF E0 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6 E7 E8 E9 EA EB EC EE ED EF F0 F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 FA FB FC FD FE FF

Now if you can use these codes and actually extract a Marril or whatever from Red/Blue/Yellow, tell me what it is so that I can test it out. If I can actually get a Marril or whatever, I'll withdraw my statement. (Warning, the information here might delete your Pok?mon game, so don't complain to me if it does. But if your game does delete, it just goes to show that the Pok?Gods don't exist.)

*has taken all of this information from Pokemon Aaah website*

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
    riiigghhtt.... its called taking a screenshot from a ROM and opening paint or paint shop pro..... no biggy

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    pokegods were originally going 2 be part of the game, but were blocked in the cartridges or something like that. They were:
    Mew (he's not a pokegod anymore)
    Pikablu (marill)
    Togepi (i think)
    Mewthree (evolution of mewtwo)
    Sapusaur (evolution of venusaur)
    Charcolt (evolution of charizard)
    Rainer (evolution of blastoise)

i think there's more

Back