• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I completed my first game, World of Chaos

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    INFO
    I started this game a week ago, undercover, I didn't release anything. My friend and I started coming up with ideas to make this wokr out. There are 4 Zones, the Water Works, the Sand Tower, the Snowy Mountains, and the Moon. When you are crossing over to a new zone, you are given the opportunity to save your progress. You can load a game at the title screen. Each zone has its own number of parts and boss. The credits are shown when you beat the game.

CONTROLS
    Escape: Exit the Game
    F2: Restart the game
    F4: Full Screen/Windowed Mode
    Arrow Keys: Move the character
    Z: Jump
    X: Slash Attack
    C: Toss the Sword

SCREENSHOTS
    Title Screen

In-Game Shots (Water Works Zone)

DOWNLOAD
    World of Chaos Download

ENJOY MY FIRST COMPLETED GAME!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    It would be great if we could get more screenshots.

Completed game in a week? Wow that is quite impressive, you could maybe work on improving it abit, maybe giving the world bit on the start abit of shadow and stuff, and what about a training bit, before everything.

I will probally play on it when I go to my dads in a couple of weeks or so maybe.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • GREAT JOB! Its not to often you see completed games here. You did a wonderful job with everything and over all it is rather fun lol.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    sweet u used game maker

thats what i use to make all my platform games haha

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    That game i sgreat can you give me the script(s) or whatever to make the room slide like you have in the game?
    Keep up the good work,
    Cya!

Back