• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't have a catchy title for my thread

Amaloli

Glacious!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    So hi. I am Amaloli and I collect cute Pokemon and I am fond of cats and the color pink, all of which you could probably notice just by looking at this post. :pink_shifty: Ahem.

This forum is pretty massive so I will probably lurk, but in case someone suspected me of being a bot I figured I'd make an intro thread.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Amaloli said:
    So hi. I am Amaloli and I collect cute Pokemon and I am fond of cats and the color pink, all of which you could probably notice just by looking at this post. Ahem.

This forum is pretty massive so I will probably lurk, but in case someone suspected me of being a bot I figured I'd make an intro thread.

Welcome to the forums, Amaloli.

Pink is really made for girls, IMO.

Ya the Forum is really big enough to spend a whole day on it.

If you have doubts, contact me.

Meet cha later, Amaloli~

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Well, hello there Amaloli!

Welcome to Pokecommunity, or PC for short.

Be sure to read the rules and have fun~!

Back