• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] I don't know if this would be good or not

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 27, 2023
    Ok so I had been playing Moemon a bit recently and I was inspired by them and a conversation that I had. My idea was a region that was monster girls (just like moemon) but they were based off of Kaiju, Dinosaurs, and other similar beasts. I was going to have them be looked upon as pests due to their destructive nature and trainers are sort of heroes for not only being able to tame them but keep wild ones in check. I don't know if its a good idea though or if anyone else already did this. I did look and haven't seen anything so Ill ask here. If you think its interesting let me know. I have one fakemon I doodled. She is based off of Gorosaurus
    I don't know if this would be good or not
    My idea was to have her be a normal/ rock type ( Kong was going to be fighting type which is why the poor girl will never win)

Back