• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Don't Know What To Do With My Hands

A Soggy Cactus

Cacturne Solos
    Years
    Yo, I'm A Soggy Cactus. Don't be alarmed. I'm not actually a cactus in real life (or am I? >_>). I started playing pokemon ever since its debut. I'm a former competitive battling fanatic. I stopped after 4th gen. In fact, I stopped playing pokemon altogether after DPPt/HG/SS. But I started getting into it again, though I haven't played B/W or X/Y yet. I'm still not into the competitive battling scene anymore, but I am into rom hacks now. I just finished playing my first hack Dark Rising and really enjoyed it. I hope to get involved in that scene on this forum. Nice to meet you fellows.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
    Welcome cactus! You should shoot me a friend request. Check out the emulation section of PC and if you want to ever trade or battle, there are also sections for that too, and I am always up for 4th gen. Haven't had much of anything with gen. 5 and 6. Please stay on PC, your time won't be wasted.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    Hey cactus, welcome :)

Like ranger said you should visit the emulation section if you need some neat hack roms.
    Too bad you didn't play B/W or B2/W2, I actually liked those quite alot!

If theres anything you need help with, just send somebody a pm or leave a visitor message at their profile. Most people here are willing to help you out gladly ;)

Back