• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen i found 2 hoenn starters in emerald in the wild no cheating

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    thank you for understanding but what does op mean

It means Original Poster, and Hmm you said you bought the game new.. So I don't know anymore.

Anyways to the people that are trying to flame you it doesn't matter what they say. You can easily get the starters from the GTS.

Years
    It means Original Poster, and Hmm you said you bought the game new.. So I don't know anymore.

Anyways to the people that are trying to flame you it doesn't matter what they say. You can easily get the starters from the GTS.
    sorry but...gts?and thanx to but to be honest treecko was an intentional glitch that i did for him to appear but mudkip im not sure about i have no clue how he appeared and i have had things like this happen before i had raikou appear in silver witout having been at burned tower and i have had bulbasaur appear after the 7th gym and not knowing what happened unfortunatly i had picked bulbasaur in that situation

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    In Diamond, Pearl and Platnium it's a place you go to where you can trade pokemon from other people Online worldwide.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    I'm not a mod so I can't lock this. And backseat modding is bad.

But you see, I have this card. It's on my desk here. It's good for one free requested lock. Can I turn it in?

Years
    I'm not a mod so I can't lock this. And backseat modding is bad.

But you see, I have this card. It's on my desk here. It's good for one free requested lock. Can I turn it in?
    whats locking?explain that and ill give an answer

In Diamond, Pearl and Platnium it's a place you go to where you can trade pokemon from other people Online worldwide.
    ah i see but i dont understand any of this it so confusing

Last edited:

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
    Years
    Well, you see, locking means to lock the thread. (I have known this since I started) And did you really find Treecko and Mudkip in the wild? That's just mad O_O

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Well, you see, locking means to lock the thread. (I have known this since I started) And did you really find Treecko and Mudkip in the wild? That's just mad O_O

Next he'll ask what a thread is. Anyway, here's the card:

i found 2 hoenn starters in emerald in the wild no cheating

Years
    ok i know what a thread is im new to forums

um yes but i found mudkip legitly treeko was a glitch mudkip is still a mystery

Last edited:

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Possible explanations:

1.) The Cartage corrupted like Gen 3 Cartages are known to do.

2.)
    The OP is a troll.

3.) The Cartage was physically battered, then corrupted.

4.) The cartage was a bad one.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/cartage

You mean Cartridge. Not trying to point out your error, just helping you out for the future. =P

Anyway, I'm honestly not sure why he rushed to the nearest Pokemon forum to tell us this really. I don't see the point of this thread. Are we suppose to tell him his cartridge is glitched? Or does he want to see if he could have got away with exaggerating the truth?

Like, I really don't see the point of the thread. He already admitted he took advantage of a glitch anyway, so that answers this.

Also, the double-wild Pokemon battle seems like a cool concept, by the way.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    https://www.thefreedictionary.com/cartage

You mean Cartridge. Not trying to point out your error, just helping you out for the future. =P

Anyway, I'm honestly not sure why he rushed to the nearest Pokemon forum to tell us this really. I don't see the point of this thread. Are we suppose to tell him his cartridge is glitched? Or does he want to see if he could have got away with exaggerating the truth?

Like, I really don't see the point of the thread. He already admitted he took advantage of a glitch anyway, so that answers this.

Also, the double-wild Pokemon battle seems like a cool concept, by the way.

Oh darn it, I've been doing it wrong for the whole time. Anyways, I'm pretty sure he used an exploit of sorts to get to them (hence why I bolded explanation 2), but I just saying It's not uncommon for generation 3 game cartridges to screw up (in fact, I've ha
    d one of my own corrupt before it stopped working completely, and some versions of the games had select glitches (Emerald had the RNG bug and Pomeg Glitch, R/S the berry glitch, and R/S occasionaly freeze trying to do Thunderbolt's animation in a few early versions of the game respectivly) ).

Double battle glitch seems interesting though.

Years
    Well, he admits to hacking for a Treecko, which means he probably hacked the Mudkip also. Sorry, but I don't believe you.
    no i didnt hack treecko i did an in game glitch to make him appear and i did not hack mudkip i dont have an explaination for that

and ive been meaning to join a forum anyway to see what its like so yeah

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2011
    *cough* heh, I'm going to side with IceSage on this'n.

Once I went swimming with my Emerald,(don't ask... it was a lonnng day... o_O) and it deleted my save, so I started over and my starter was a Lvl. 42 7*(o$!

Which apparently translates to "rawr ima freeze your gaem!!?~"
    cause anything I did besides picking 'Pokemon' froze the game :D I nicknamed him 'rocky' :3

(yes those were RANDOM symbols, because Rocky's name was just a buncha symbols. )

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Whats with all of these trolls, theres been so many trolls lately on here, Go troll on serebii.net forums
    You either cheated, got a used game that was messed up or your playing a fake game

:t354:TG

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    well i beleive him,I accidently droped my emerald into a puddle once and when i started again i could catch starters on route 1.

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    if the OP just admitted glitching the game for 1 of them, then she probably glitched it for the other.

Years
    You know what? To be honest I don't know what to believe in. =/
    Those strange things can happen, but it's like SUPER MEGA HYPER EFFIN' rare.
    It is true the OP admited he/she glitched for Treecko but...did it really glitched for Mudkip?
    I mean, when the OP glitched for Treecko to appear in the wild, that may have confused the game and caused Mudkip to appear lately.

But, for some way, I don't think the poster is telling us the truth. After all, he/she just posted in this thread and nothing more...it's like a way to get the attention of others and convincing everybody of something that's not real, making them complete fools --'

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Whats with all of these trolls, theres been so many trolls lately on here, Go troll on serebii.net forums
    You either cheated, got a used game that was messed up or your playing a fake game

:t354:TG
    Best idea ever

So stop making fools of yourself. This is impossible and nobody will believe any bull like this. If it was because of your game then too bad. Nobody is interested.

Back