• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got it finnally

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Armed Dragon Level 3 and 5. Level Up. (It's a staple in there).Fusilier Dragon the Dual-Mode Beast is best in there for a discard cost for the Armed Dragons and can be normal summoned. If you got it. It does not really mean you have to make a deck around it. The Armed Dragons is based on speed and protection. Flying Kamakri #1 would be good and trap protection like Royal Decree would make it better.

The Dragon's Roar Strcuture deck does not exactly help Armed Dragon Lv. 7. You need more copies of the Armed Dragons and they deck is based around Red Eyes Black Dragon. It best to build it from strach instead of combining it with a deck.

zshadowzero27

Jounin
    Years
    Yeah see i just got another Armed Dragon Lv7,
    I have these that are the armed dragons,
    3 Level 3 Armed dragons
    2 Level 5 Armed Dragons &
    2 Armed Dragon Level 7's

So would it be good to use cards like this Troop Dragon & Tyrant Dragon?
    What would be some good Dragon Cards for this deck?
    Would it also be good to use Lord of D. and Flute of Summoning Dragon?
    I need any good idea for a Dragon Deck, and good Combps, and Strategies.
    So if you can help in any way Please do i would really appreciate this.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Err... guess I'll make a quickie deck (as in, not really planned at all deck) using Armed Dragon family. I never liked it as much as Horus though o.o; a weaker "Lightning Vortex" is an inferior effect to "Imperial Order" even if it's only for one monster >>;

Monster (17)
    Armed Dragon lvl 7
    Armed Dragon lvl 7
    Armed Dragon lvl 5
    Armed Dragon lvl 5

Armed Dragon lvl 3
    Armed Dragon lvl 3
    Masked Dragon
    Masked Dragon
    Masked Dragon
    Spear Dragon
    Spear Dragon
    Luster Dragon
    Luster Dragon
    Twin Headed Behemoth
    Breaker the Magical Warrior
    D. D. Warrior Lady
    Sangan

Spell (15)
    Premature Burial
    Level Up
    Level Up
    Dark Hole
    Rush Recklessly
    Heavy Storm
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Nobleman of Extermination
    Nobleman of Crossout
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Scapegoat
    Snatch Steal
    Super Rejuvenation
    Super Rejuvenation
    Super Rejuvenation

Traps (9)
    Call of the Haunted
    Burst Breath
    Burst Breath
    Burst Breath
    Torrential Tribute
    Dust Tornado
    Dust Tornado
    Dragon's Rage

Total: 41

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2005
    deck

as I used to have an armed dragon deck i would say 3x armed dragon lv 3, 5 and 7(from soul of the duelist booster)
    1 or 2 level modulation (from elemental enrgy booster pack) a graveyardin thr fourth dimension maybe (I think from soul of duelist) and some dragon support magic and traps e.g dragon's bead and super rejuvination for armed dragons effect. also cards like dark hole, lightning vortex premature burial e.t.c

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2005
    oops!

before i forget don't forget masked dragon and maybe an element dragon

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Element Dragon isn't that hot in this deck, just because masked dragon is mainly used as tribute fodder and not as a reliable fire monster to stay on the field =/ Most monsters are wind based here, and attacking 2x but only at 1500 isn't the best. If it's a Horus deck, then getting a 2000 beatstick will be a better deal. *MOST* of the time, Element Dragon is better in a Horus deck. It works for Armed Dragon too, and it can be extremely effective, but it's very hard to work in the necessary fire monsters that will stay on the field for a mroe reliable amount of time.

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    Armed Avarice

Monsters:18
    Armed Dragon LV7
    Armed Dragon LV5
    Armed Dragon LV5
    Fusilier Dragon, The Dual Mode Beast

Armed Dragon LV3
    Magical Merchant
    Magical Merchant
    Masked Dragon
    Masked Dragon
    Spear Dragon
    Spear Dragon
    Morphing Jar
    Breaker, the Magical Warrior
    D.D. Assailant
    D.D. Assailant
    D.D. Assailant

Spells:16
    Pot of Avarice
    Pot of Avarice
    Level Modulation
    Stamping Destruction
    Stamping Destruction
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Heavy Storm
    Snatch Steal
    Dark Hole
    Premature Burial
    Super Rejuvenation
    Level Up!
    Smashing Ground
    Smashing Ground
    Smashing Ground
    Fissure

Traps:5
    Light of Intervention
    Light of Intervention
    Sakuretsu Armor/Widespread Ruin
    Sakuretsu Armon/Widespread Ruin
    Call of the Haunted

Total: 40

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Fusiler Dragon will be a serious dead draw all of the time. Tributing anything with 1600 attack or higher is definitely enough for Armed Dragon's effect, just because almost nothing has a higher def than 1600 nowadays, except Gravekeeper's Spy, in which case is the reason why there's smashing ground out there.

Fusiler Dragon sounds good in theory with Armed Dragon, but it's not practical.

Level Modulation is a terrible card... it's recursion, but it's insane to let the enemy draw 2 cards =/ It's too much of a dead draw until the end game where that one round is to end the game, provided that there's no back row spell/trap to stop you. It's too situational.

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    I am tired of it. This deck seriously needed the removal and the Armed ammo packed into the same card.

T_T...Somehow I knew you'd make some smartassed comment regarding the fact that I used DDAs instead of saying something relating at all to the topic.

Level mod can be dangerous, yes, I realize that, and that's why there's only one in the build. Its pretty much a killshot card. That or a recursion to bail you out of a tough situation. I would replace it with the Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension, but that would mess with Avarice..

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Someone did Fusilier Dragon-The Dual Mode Beast in the build? o_O *is happy*

Frostweaver said:
    Fusiler Dragon will be a serious dead draw all of the time. Tributing anything with 1600 attack or higher is definitely enough for Armed Dragon's effect, just because almost nothing has a higher def than 1600 nowadays, except Gravekeeper's Spy, in which case is the reason why there's smashing ground out there.

Fusiler Dragon sounds good in theory with Armed Dragon, but it's not practical.

Level Modulation is a terrible card... it's recursion, but it's insane to let the enemy draw 2 cards =/ It's too much of a dead draw until the end game where that one round is to end the game, provided that there's no back row spell/trap to stop you. It's too situational.

No it is not.

Fusiler Dragon is a great topdeck at most times. A 1400 atacker and a 2000 defender.

Level Modulation can be good. It's just like Chainsaw Insect.

Speaking of 1600 atk.Thunder Dragon would be good now that you mentioned the 1600 atk thing. It would let Armed Dragon use it's effect twice and will thin the deck. I guess there are many builds on Armed Dragon

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    if you want a good remover why not play nobleman it gets any face down monster plus if its a flip you get all the others in the decks.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Orochi Breakwing said:
    T_T...Somehow I knew you'd make some smartassed comment regarding the fact that I used DDAs instead of saying something relating at all to the topic.

Somehow I knew that you would say something like this back. It does relate to the topic as you put it in the deck he asked for.

Level Modulation is a horrible card, it is situational as Frosty said, and it gives your opponet CA by giving them a PoG-like effect.

Fusiler Dragon was better back in the days where everyone could play two Metamorphsis. Now it's medicore. In late game (they have already used there revive cards), if your opponet has a big monster on the field and you have nothing on the field, what would you rather draw; a Smashing Ground or a Fusiler Dragon, with the dragon you can defend for one turn with Smashing Ground you can eliminate the treat.
    :\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Someone forgot that Fusilier Dragon's defense is *also* halved if it's not tribute summoned >>; Once upon a time, it's an *insane* monster with metamorphsis, when King Dragun is actually playable just because of Fusilier.

I don't think Thunder Dragon is really that good for this deck either. It doesn't really need deck thin that badly, and please there's a lot of stuff out there that will work as decent ammo for Armed Dragon. The only problems that will stand in Armed Dragon's way is Gravekeeper's Spy. The next problematic one is Excarion Universe at 1900, then Stealth Bird with a distant third at 1700. Throwing Luster Dragon or Spear Dragon is well enough to destroy #2 and #3. It's silly to toss in "special ammo" just to chase after the Gravekeeper's spy...

Fusilier = useless. Blame the metamorphsis ban.

Back