• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I guess I'm new here!

RoseIslandy

The Rose Island
    Years
    Hey there, I'm RoseIslandy and I've been using pokecommunity for a while for fangames and roms but I just now decided to create an account! I think this is really cool and honestly this whole forum thing is really reminding me of my old Neopets days lol. As I was typing that I took a 30 minute break to create a Neopets account and played one of the games. Anyways! Glad to be here and can't wait to explore more fangames and such. I'm kind of a Hall of Fame chaser and my website I think kinda shows that lol. Alrighty, good stuff B).

Turns out I can't post my website link yet bc I'm too new so if you go to my profile and the contact info tab, its there :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey there, I'm RoseIslandy and I've been using pokecommunity for a while for fangames and roms but I just now decided to create an account! I think this is really cool and honestly this whole forum thing is really reminding me of my old Neopets days lol. As I was typing that I took a 30 minute break to create a Neopets account and played one of the games. Anyways! Glad to be here and can't wait to explore more fangames and such. I'm kind of a Hall of Fame chaser and my website I think kinda shows that lol. Alrighty, good stuff B).

Turns out I can't post my website link yet bc I'm too new so if you go to my profile and the contact info tab, its there :)

Hello, RoseIslandy, and (official) welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Zeta / Omicron ? Solar Light - Lunar Dark ? Insurgence ? Reborn (if you are into top level battles and hairpulling puzzles ^^) ?

Just to make sure you know, you can post a link to your website only in your signature.

What did you really like in Blazing Emerald, Infinity and Realidea System ?

RoseIslandy

The Rose Island
    Years
    Hello, RoseIslandy, and (official) welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Zeta / Omicron ? Solar Light - Lunar Dark ? Insurgence ? Reborn (if you are into top level battles and hairpulling puzzles ^^) ?

Just to make sure you know, you can post a link to your website only in your signature.

What did you really like in Blazing Emerald, Infinity and Realidea System ?

Howdy, I have actually tried all of them except zeta/omicron, and I think I only completed insurgence. I'm actually not a fan of the hairpulling puzzles haha. With Blazing Emerald I liked the roster of pokemon available to the player, with Infinity I loved the story and fakemon designs. Realidea System, although it had a number of almost cringeworthy jokes about how Kanto is bad and absolutely tedious, mandatory puzzles. I genuinely really enjoyed the story, the fakemon, the region and it's characters. I do love a game with some type of humor :)

Back