• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Guess It's Noob Time! :D

Kikorino

Pokecommuter
    Years
    I wonder if this title's attractive enough...

Aaanyways, hi! I'm Sarah, but you can call me... uh, Kikori. Or something. I dunno. Just nothing mean, plox. I'm new here, even though I've known that this site has existed for about a year.
    I'm NOT new at Pokemon, though, guys. :/ I've been playing the games since '99, and I have an extensive collection of the games. <3
    I love having forum friends, soooo... you know. :V

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Welcome, welcome :) Most people aren't new to the games when they come here, but we all have fun anyways. Hope you enjoy your time here!

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
    Welcome to PC , even tho i'm new here too lawls , I like havin' Forum friends too , especially with pokemons since no one in Aylmer plays pokemon ... except 9-10 Y/o kids lawls.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Welcome to our little community Kikori-chan. It's a fun little place, and you'll eventually get used to the smell. ;D

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Aah! Stop using the term "little!" Pokecommunity has at LEAST 500-700 people online at any given time. That's just how awesome we are.

Anyway, welcome. There's not much more to say.

malicreet15

Mighty Midget
    Years
    Yeah; it's it's an official forum, there's usually ALWAYS 100+ people on at any given time. God bless the internet; giving losers life's since...whenever 'Regan' created it.(Pfft, liar).

Kikorino

Pokecommuter
    Years
    Thanks for the attention, people. :3 Oh, and Aureol: I had a feeling. I mean, the people who reeeally love Pokemon would be the ones to join a dang forum about it. xD

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Kikori has got to be one of the awesomest (It's a word now!) nicknames ever.
    I mean, I said it out loud three times before posting here ahaha

Anywho, welcome to PC!
    I would offer to show you around and answer questions but I'm kind of new here too pff
    So yeah, have fun.

Back