• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I has a graphics tablet

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I has a graphics tablet

I has a graphics tablet

I has a graphics tablet

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I really like the last one, it's very realistic! And congrats on getting a tablet, I hope you like using it! Keep up the good work.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Lol, does Ryuk have a mustache? XD I love the whole shading on the last one~ I want a graphic tablet so bad...if you don't mind me asking, what type of tablet is it? Your work is really well done!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    New picture, my negroes:

I has a graphics tablet

Love the lighting on that last one, it's really moody. :D How long have you had the tablet for?

I've had it for just over a week.

Lol, does Ryuk have a mustache? XD I love the whole shading on the last one~ I want a graphic tablet so bad...if you don't mind me asking, what type of tablet is it? Your work is really well done!

The Ryuk picture is actually me poking fun at his semblance to Gustave from 3D Movie Maker. Also, my tablet is a Wacom Intuos3 6x8.

Back