• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate arceus

kabigon

My body is always ready.
Years
  • Why do I hate him? Well, lets see...
    His design is awful. He looks like a retarded horse with tumors on his head and midsection. Why does the god pokemon look like this?
    His in-game cry gives me a headache because it's so high pitched and squealy.
    He supposed to be god, but he sucks because u can catch him. How is he a god if a 10 year old kid can beat him? He should be able to use any move being god and all, but he cant even learn every tm like mew, who isnt a god. I also hate the fact he was made in the first place! If nintendo is gonna make a god pokemon it should be when theyre done with making new pokemon (and they dont seem to be done) and he should be way stronger and much more impressive looking.
    Also, you shouldnt be able to catch a GOD in a little ball. He just shouldnt have been made.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    You have kind of got a point coz he is really easy to catch and beat, he cant learn every move, and the only way for him to be a diferent type is to hold a plate... he cant go around picking up plates and using them because they are all in different places so he cant swim to get them or fly to get them and they should of made his type god type not normal with the opportunity to change type with plates.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I sorta agree with Purple (not the "I'm not to keen on you" part, as I dont even know you really XD). I mean, I strongly dislike Jynx, but I dont just go and make threads about it. :\ Oh well. :S

I do agree that Arceus shouldn't have been mae, but I think it looks more like a goat than a retarded horse, to be honest. :\ I just think they're running out of ideas for legendaries. :\

Ayselipera

I can't get all that event stuff anyways so its not like I'll ever get it as of now.

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
    Years
  • I need to see the 12th movie before really developing a solid opinion of Arceus, honestly.

I wasn't too keen on his design, but it really grew on me (with his banana-slug butt, especially.)

I really do like the concept of Arceus, though (creator of all pokemon ftw?)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I just hate his name...It's like Nintendo created a Godlike character, but decided to give it a name that insinuates a dirty word. >_>

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    The ''god'' pokemon looks like that because thats the way they wanted it to look. If you don't like its cry, turn your volume down.
    Smeargle can learn almost every move, it doesn't make him anymore god than mew.
    You can catch it because thats the way the game is made.

And Nintendo doesn't make the games, Gamefreak does ._____.

I like being able to keep god in a teeny ball
    It makes me feel BIG >: /FAIL /slapped

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I like Arceus, but not because of its design. I never really was sure why I like it. If you don't like it, that's fine with me. I like all Pokémon, and if I hated any, I wouldn't make a thread about it.

Years
  • How many Pokemon are god, anyways?
    Same thing with legendaries...

Don't worry, in the next generation you'll be presented another Poke-god... :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • first of all who says that Arceus is a he, Arceus can be a she or both genders XD
    I really don't care for the way the Pokemon looks as long as its not a psychic type or suck, then it doesn't matter to me

:t354:TG

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • i hat it to but not a really point to make a thread lol sorry just do what i do when you find a thread that say acerus is awesome or which pokemon do u hate just say it

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Meh the same argument you make for Arceus can be made for any legendary Pokemon really... 99.9% of legendarys have a terrible design in someones opinion and just about the same percent have terrible voices too... I've never been a friend of legendaries in general because think about it, people have been writing stories about them for billions of years and their so elusive someone would have to be lucky as hell to even see one, let alone a ten year old being able to find EVERYONE AND PROCEDE TO CAPTURE THEM... Dont single out Arceus... Everyone overblows the whole Arceus thing... Technically all he did is lay the eggs of Dialga and Palkia and somehow got Mew in the mix... He didnt like logically wake up and decide to be GOD... There is a heavy difference between GOD an old man with a white beard who has power over everythign in existance as he so wishes and some dragon who laid eggs that set up the playing feild for existance beyond himself... And on the plate thing... It makes sense to me, what else would you have him do? Just change type whenever you want him too? That is completely idiotic... Sorry..... ALSO I SUBMIT MY FRIENDS THAT THIS IS IN FACT POKEMON, A WORLD WHERE TEN YEAR OLDS ARE ENCOURAGED TO **** (As in chicken) FIGHT AND TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE WITH ONLY WHATEVER THEY CAN FIT IN A SINGLE BACKPACK WITHOUT SHOWERING!.... NONE OF IT MAKES ANY REAL SENSE BUT WE ENJOY IT BECAUSE WE CAN./.. There are much more ridiculous things out there tha MASSES of people believe... I understand you dont like Arceus but I feel like your argument is completely vague and weak altogether....

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I don't like arceus very much but as others said I didn't really made a thread like it. ^ And MANY LEGENDS HAVE GOOD DESIGNS SO PLEASE STOP INSULTING LEGENDS FOR GODS SAKE!

Back