• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a headache...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I think it's from being on the computer and eating junk.

Yay, Golduck! There's no background because I am lazy. I think she's pretty. She's using rain dance. I did a computer color version that has a background, but I like this one better. I've been drawing Pokemon less lately, hence the infrequent visits. But, apart from this minor flame I recieved, I'm doing well in a new deviant art account which focuses on mainly anthro and fantasy stuff. The person who flamed me just typed in "animal *beep*er!" and mispelled it somehow. But the turd was banned along with her posts, so I'm fine.

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    I love that Golduck! She has plenty of personality, the coloring is top-notch, and I love the feathery/furry texture. Great job Iveechan!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Wow, nice drawing!
    Your anthro styles are top notch. If I could just learn to draw like that, ah well I must keep practicing.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Sweet Drawing! Im going on vaction today in an hour. Im taking my colored pencils cause i wanna draw like you did XD

G!zmo~ads

the new me!
    Years
    very very cool golduck ivee.
    i love the way you managed to make it look like it has furry down, unlike the way it is usually drawn looking as if it has leathery skin.
    Well done as usual!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Thanks. I think the headache was caused by sweet potato chips. I handle sweet stuff poorly o_O

Ah ha, what is this? Not a fake Pokemon... it's a beast called an Awailago, inspired by the phrase "a while ago" and pronounced the same too. Though it was only named recently, I made it up when I was 12. That was 7 years ago... wow, that's so ancient. This is a male, the face is white instead of grey like the body. Females have grey faces. Reason why there's a rectanlge at the bottom is to cover up my other username... one not as well known...

Back