• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a propisition for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    do you know Pokemon Crater?

It's a website..

Well, me and my friend have decided to write a walkthrough on it but we need a third member.. so if you want to help us (there could be money involved) just say it on this thread!!!

Years
    Um i like pokemon crater and all sooo sign me up i wnt to be the third member oh check al my pokemon my account name is avious908

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I'm trying to wrap my brain around the idea of a walkthrough for Pokemon Crater. O_o The majority of it is just "click on a map until you find Pokemon you want, battle members with teams equal or weaker strength than yours, and attempt to challenge the Gyms, E4, and Fun Rooms." Even the Battle Towers are pretty straightforward, and the quests they explain on the site, I believe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is what exactly did you have in mind for a walkthrough?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    You know what might help your pitch? Spelling proposition correctly. <.<;

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    This topic has no point, closed.

I have a propisition for you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back