• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen i have a question...

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Well what I do is first take them to the haircut. I save right before and when I get a haircut I make sure the guy says your pokemon looks delighted! I also just go up and down between Goldenrod.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    In platinum, I give my pokemon a massage, set the time on my DS for 23:59, boot up my game, wait for the time to change to 00:00, get another massage, repeat.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    Well, if you have HGSS, then just use the Pokewalker. I just forget about it and when I finally transfer my Pokemon over, it evolves after one level.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    what do you think the best way to have a high friendship level with your pokemon is?

just train it, do not try to force it though, switch it out a lot so It doesn't faint.

I had a Riolu that evolved in a span from Goldenrod-Olivine

and an Eevee that evolved from Goldenrod-Blackthorn. I trained the eevee way to hard, but I kept my riolu safe.

Also giving it vitamins and walking with it helps, as well as using it in GYM/E4 Battles

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    In platinum, I give my pokemon a massage, set the time on my DS for 23:59, boot up my game, wait for the time to change to 00:00, get another massage, repeat.

This.

I did this on HG with the haircut guy in Goldenrod to evolve my Eevee to Espeon, Pichu to Pikachu, and Golbat to Crobat.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    The way I increase the happiness of my Pokémon in HG/SS is by getting them massages from Daisy Oak and haircuts from the brothers in Goldenrod city. And, of course, the basic things such as; giving it vitamins, berries, and not letting them faint in battle.

Back