• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a request. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
Years
  • Can someone make me a trainer card for my signature? If I'm not allowed to ask, sorry, I just couldn't find a request thread for trainer cards.
    Details:
    Trainer Card color: Red, white, and tannish yellow (You can do away with that last color if you can't find the right shade), Like a Shiny Gyarados's color! Get creative!
    Trainer name: RedDragon.
    Trainer Sprite: Jhoto or Kanto trainer.
    Poke'mon:
    1. Rayquaza.
    2. Dialga.
    3. Espeon.
    4. Kyogre.
    5. Zapdos.
    6. Charizard.
    Badges, If you want to add them: All Kanto

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Go plop this in the Q&A thread, and it'll be fine. Asking in a stand-alone thread isn't permitted, which is why I created the Q&A. There are also plenty of shops who will also gladly consider your request! Have a look around first, before posting a thread. If something isn't covered, then you can make a thread :)

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
    Years
  • Done moving to Q&A! Help by locking this up or deleting it moderator or administrator, please?

Ok, thanks! I moved it over. I just don't know how to lock this thread or delete it from my mobile Sony P.S.P. So, help me out, please and lock or delete this moderator or administrator, and thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Go plop this in the Q&A thread, and it'll be fine. Asking in a stand-alone thread isn't permitted, which is why I created the Q&A. [...]

slightly confused here... if you created the Q&A for this, then why do the Q&A guidelince state:
    • This thread is not for requests. Save those for shops.
    huh? (mostly curious)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Perhaps he meant it for a different kind of request?

Anyway, this seems settled, so I'm going to close it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back