• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I have all the badges now...

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Hello, I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and I have just left the last gym in Sootopolis City. I have a team all my pokemon are level 47 - 48, where should I go now, I don't think I'm strong enough for the Pokemon league yet so what optional quests should I do to get stronger.

Years
  • Personally, I'd say you're ready for the League with levels like that, but if you're looking for side quests I can think of a few.

* Go through Victory Road, if you have not already done so.
    * The Abandoned Ship, located just east of Dewford Town.
    * The New Mauville sidequest, which you've probably already done. Nets the Thunderbolt TM.
    * You could also catch the Regis. Go down to Pacifidlog, travel left, and find the Sealed Chamber. Oh, and bring a Relicanth, Wailord, and a pokemon with Dig.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Everything that Jolteon said, pretty much, but I thought that I'd throw out that if you catch the Regis they'll help you a whole bunch in the Pokemon league and the endgame.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    poke leag champ has levels up to 56 you shoud train a bit a places maybe catch raquaza use ultra ball

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • You can get rayquaza before the E4, just take your starter which must be like lv.57 or some thing like that, I caught Rayquaza with my Great Ball, Just catch the rayquaza and defeat all the gyms and E4 with one attacks, just remove REST and FLY, when you defeat the E4, clone Rare candies at the battle frontier and take your Pokemon to high level, that's how I played my Emerald 8 times.
    P.S. don't use rare candies on Gobat If you want Crobat, First take it to Lv.41. Give it Carbos, Calcium etc and let it battle a little keep it in your team for a long time and then save your game. Now give it rare candies until it evolves!

Back