• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have arrived

Years
    Hay fellow Pok?mon Trainers, I am Silea.
    I am from The Netherlands, that is a tiny country within Europe.

I am new here, yes i know, but i am definetly not new to the Pok?mon scene.
    I've been a fan for over 8 years now, since the first game arrived somewhere in I guess either 96/97 or 1998. When the show started it really got my attention untill now. The show stopped here, but the legend lives on...and so does the games right?

I've been going to a few other pok?mon forums such as BulbaGarden. It is down, it quit. Too bad, does anyone remember Bulbagarden?

Well I hope to have a pleasant time here, and I hope you people will be pleasant to talk with.

ciao

(Silea should be a new rare pokemon name dont you think?)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hi silea welcome to PC, have fun n post alot

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings mortal, and welcome to the PC...
    You'll instantly notice how different we all are welcoming newcomers...
    Obey the site rules, and don't cause carnage. That spot is reserved for me...

Enjoy the time you spend here, and keep active...

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    hey!!^^ *smiles and gives ya cookies* if ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime!!!^^ Enjoy here as if were home!!^^ I never been to Europe, is it nice there??^^

Back