• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned. *bows*

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    After several months of absence (my last visit being October of 2005, although I was technically here briefly in December as well), I've finally returned to PC for no real reason other than I felt like being a part of a large-scale community again. I see it's changed a bit in the few months that I've left, but I think I'm quite happy to see it.

Also, apologies to the people who have been wondering where I've been all this time. Senior year bites.

Anyway, you all should be seeing a lot more of me this time. Hopefully anyway.

Years
    Senior year? Ugh, I'll be doing that next year... ;_; I don't want to have a hard year! *lazy* XD

Welcome back! :3 I hope you have fun again, and that you make new friends and find some old ones~

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome backs, everyone.

@ Sammi: For some people, senior year is more or less a blow-off year, but here's a tip on making it so for you. Don't do what I did and procrastinate on your college and scholarship applications. That and don't take an AP course. Man, I have no idea what I was thinking. *headdesk*

@ Twisted Reality: Yes, I am. ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ick. Senior year... x__x At least its the last one.... Well...'til College anyway.
    -.- *sigh* Anyhoo, Welcome back. ^^ I remember seeing her around, I do believe. Its nice when people come back. *nod nod*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hilo! ^_^
    Welcome back to PC~
    October? *Counts on fingers* Five months?! *Gasp*
    XD Kidding~
    PM me for a friend ^_^
    -DS

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Kazeto Tamashii said:
    After several months of absence (my last visit being October of 2005, although I was technically here briefly in December as well), I've finally returned to PC for no real reason other than I felt like being a part of a large-scale community again. I see it's changed a bit in the few months that I've left, but I think I'm quite happy to see it.

Also, apologies to the people who have been wondering where I've been all this time. Senior year bites.

Anyway, you all should be seeing a lot more of me this time. Hopefully anyway.

Why hello there. ^_^
    I don't think that I would have known you from before, as I only joined a few months ago. However that doesn't stop uus from being friends, just send me a PM and we can sort something out. XD I'm looking forward to seeing you post around here again. Oh, and check out the rules again!

Dark Shadow

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Well I have never met you but welcome back to PC. Hope you get more noticed. Since you were out for a long time, you should read the rules and FAQ's to get your brain starting so you won't get any problems. Have a fun time here at PC and PM me if you want to be friends.^_^

Back