• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have returned!

Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity! Just wanted to let everyone know that, after a long hiatus due to an attempt to avoid B/W spoilers, I have come back to the forums! I'm pretty excited to be back and ready to hear everyone's thoughts on the new generation!

:t254: Sceptile0111 :t254:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey PokeCommunity! Just wanted to let everyone know that, after a long hiatus due to an attempt to avoid B/W spoilers, I have come back to the forums! I'm pretty excited to be back and ready to hear everyone's thoughts on the new generation!

:t254: Sceptile0111 :t254:

Welcome back to PC, Sceptile! There are still lots of spoilers out there if you haven't yet finished the games, though... ;-; But hopefully you can still sneak around them if you haven't beat the game already! :<

Have a great time back! :DD;

Back