• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have trouble finding where Ho-oh is in P.Col

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2004
    In pokemon coll.?I've already beaten the 100 man challenge in story mode yet no ho-oh appeared?Did I do something wrong? Thanks!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2004
    Maybe You Need To Purify All 48 Pokemon In Story Mode And Use The Story Mode Team To Beat The 100 Trainer Tower.

I was hoping I didn't have to do that....-_-'

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    chocobo is wrong i got ho-oh by purifying all pokemon then in colosseum mode using story mode pokemon beat mt battle.

you can use ur ruby/sapphire pokemon but u have to trade to ur story mode data

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Yes, you can trade Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon to Colosseum, and use those as well to beat the Mount Battle. But most importantly, you have to beat Mount Battle in Colosseum Mode, not in Story Mode. The trainer line up is very different, and they are all at the same level as your highest Pokemon (so if your highest Pokemon was L70, all the opponents would have L70 Pokemon). But they will be at least L50, so you need to bear that in mind. And they will be using legendaries and rare Pokemon, so be warned. Only two real fights caused me problems in doing this, number 80, and number 100.

Spoiler: Number 80 has Regice, Regirock and Registeel among his Pokemon.
    Number 100 has Kyogre. Be warned.

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    to get ho-oh you'll need to complete to major things
    first in story mode:fully purify all 48 shadow pkmns
    and second in battle mode:beat all 100 traineers on MT.battle in either the single battle or double battle challenge,using your team from story mode,trust me,i have the trainers guide and ho-oh^_^,it's at level 70 and it has recover,fire blast,sunny day and swift,hope u get your ho-oh soon^_^

Back