• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I havent had a battle in 4 MONTHS.

Master Lucario 2000

The Aura is with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2008
    I'm Ready If U R!

I'm willing to battle, I guess. (I'm 99.9% sure that I'll lose) Keep voice chat OFF. No hacked pokemon or items. I don't really care about the rest of the rules. I'll give u 5 mins to get ready. Post me back to ensure that we both are ready with all final preparations. Good luck, to both of us.

(P.S., this will be my first battle where I'm battling someone else that isn't in my neighborhood. P.P.S., I only have 5 lv. 100's.)(P.P.P.S., I'm not the strongest trainer around, so u don't have 2 battle me.)

I'm willing to battle, I guess. (I'm 99.9% sure that I'll lose) Keep voice chat OFF. No hacked pokemon or items. I don't really care about the rest of the rules. I'll give u 5 mins to get ready. Post me back to ensure that we both are ready with all final preparations. Good luck, to both of us.

(P.S., this will be my first battle where I'm battling someone else that isn't in my neighborhood. P.P.S., I only have 5 lv. 100's.)(P.P.P.S., I'm not the strongest trainer around, so u don't have 2 battle me.)
    I almost forgot, I have a Rayquaza and a Mewtwo.

I almost forgot, I have a Rayquaza and a Mewtwo.
    I x2 almost forgot, my FC is 0890-2319-2353

I'm inviting on Free Single.

If anyone else feels like battling me, my FC is 0890-2319-2353. No hacked pokemon or items, please. Select Free Level and Single Battle, if you will.

F.Y.I., I've never gotten the chance to battle a strong trainer on Wifi before, so someone please battle me! Anyone is welcome! Feel free to join at any time!

*Sniffle*
    No one wants to battle me?
    *Sniff*
    Facing a CPU is so boring...
    *Sniffle*

But seriously, If anyone ever wants to battle me, the best time would be to check Wifi at around 7:00 pm on a Weekday (NY time period). If anyone wants to battle me today, the best time would be in about ten minutes, but after that, I will disconnect and won't reconnect until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Master Lucario 2000

The Aura is with me....
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2008
    I'm still accepting battles! Rules: Free level Single Battle NO HACKED ITEMS OR POKEMON! my FC: 0860-2319-2353

I'm still accepting battles! Rules: Free level Single Battle NO HACKED ITEMS OR POKEMON! my FC: 0860-2319-2353
    Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a battle? (Puppy face)

Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a battle? (Puppy face)
    I'm not a super hard trainer. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! I NEVER get to use Wifi!

I'm waiting in the Wifi room for a response.

Can anyone battle me? Please? I NEVER have battled another person on Wifi before. Reminder: Free level, Single Battle, FC: 0860-2319-2353!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I don't care if I lose!

And I don't care if I win, either!

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE AND IGNORE ME????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

*Sigh* Well, I guess I give up. :(

Last edited:
    Back