• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I just discovered a freakin' glitch in another Emerald!

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Okay, I have bought myself another Emerald last week.
    Sadly, I saw several glitches in the seemingly Nintendo-sealed Emerald.

First one: I was in the Meteor Falls to challenge the former champion, Steven.
    When I talked to him, I surprisingly saw: "Since we battled together in the Sootopolis Space Center." It should be "Mossdeep" right?

Second one: While I was leveling Kyogre to 71, I surprisingly saw the HP value go +11! Is it normal? I checked to see if it was Pokerused by the status was normal.

Third: Battle Frontier time. I was going to the mentor and he said that Battle Dome was the hottest. What baffled me was what he said-"A flying-psychic eon Pokemon(Latias)" it should be DRAGON-PSYCHIC right?

Man, I don't know what to think!
    The weird thing was, It looked original!
    The game pak was in green!

So, what do ya' guys think of this?

i did not know those glitches and you know no one really knew anything about the legendaries and for all they knew latios WAS a physcic flying maye nintendo was just showing the ignorance of those within the pokemon games and the other 2 there is ALOT of programming that goes into those games so they are BOUND to make a mistake so give them a break and besides i don't think emerald was "sealed" since they released it the cloning glitch has ALWAYS been there when you can make copies of pokemon very easily it is not sealed and the cloning in d/p i don't know but i will learn....

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Are you saying that from the moment your Kyuber turned to Lv70 you have ONLY battled Tentacruel?
    No, I didn't battle any EV giving HP pokemon(Marill & Whismur), when I leveled up, it killed Tenta before it did. (Nice use of Kyuber there...)

Tentacruels are not even found in the wild right?
    So how did you battle them?
    I cant remember a single Trainer who has a Tentacruel, only Tentacool
    Tenatacruel's are found in the Abandoned ship & I think there are three trainers who have Tentacruels on their team (Besides Wallace.)
    The Sootopolis is either:
    A) Nintendo made a mistake. One small error.
    B) They wanted to make Steven look stupid.

The Kyogre is definitely from a whole bunch of EV's. And it's normaly leveling. Look, give a massive amount of EV's to a lvl 99 without EV's and when it hits level 100, it'll get, what? 20 or more in one stat?

And it doesn't "Gain". The game recalculates stats every level up. So, really, it had 11 more HP. That's all.
    It just weird. I tell you, weird, no Pokerus, no mach0 & definitely no HP EV givin' pokemon...

Wow, not a glitch.

Back