• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I just thought of an interesting challenge...

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    that really is a good idea =)
    Make sure that they have different type of HP

:t354:TG
    That's what would be a pain... still, I might just be crazy enough to do it. xD It could be a little celebratory challenge before HG/SS comes out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dude. I freaking love Unown. Not even lying. It's helped me through tight situations on Pokemon Stadium 2. You, my lady, are awesome.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    In my most recent Crystal playthrough, I made a team of Unown T, Unown M, Unown B, Unown J, and Unown R so that on the pokemon list, it would read TMBJR. However, I never used it to fight, and the novelty of it died when I realized that the unowns' shapes don't change their icon on the pokemon list. XD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Dude. I freaking love Unown. Not even lying. It's helped me through tight situations on Pokemon Stadium 2. You, my lady, are awesome.
    omg me too. When I first played Silver I thought they were so awesome and slightly creepy... I was about 7 at the time so you can't blame me. xD

In my most recent Crystal playthrough, I made a team of Unown T, Unown M, Unown B, Unown J, and Unown R so that on the pokemon list, it would read TMBJR. However, I never used it to fight, and the novelty of it died when I realized that the unowns' shapes don't change their icon on the pokemon list. XD
    xDD That's one of my requirements, my team would have to spell out something. Not sure how many witty 6-letter words there are though...

Back