• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I know i'm going to sound nuts, but...

Flow the Treecko

I love my Gamecube. :)
    Years
    Okay, I know I have to pick up the ID card in the lounge of Chippers Lab, but I can't find the dropped ID card anywhere in the lounge, or in the lab itself. I must be insane to ask this question, but where in the lab is the ID card? :shocked:

This is in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, in case you didn't know.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    check all rooms again and again =P
    Code:
    He has a Shadow Shroomish that you can Snag if you want. After beating
    him, he'll drop the ID Card. Walk through the one-way door to the north, and
    you'll be close to where you started. Now's a good time to take the northern
    elevator to return to the first Healing Machine. When you're ready, head west
    and go down the previously locked elevator. Take the stairs to the east, and
    you'll finally find Professor Krane and his captor, Naps!
    shoulda used the simple questions :/

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dogboy2709 said:
    i pretty sure that the I.D card should be on the table. in the lounge. it has been a while since i had played that part though. just look for a white flashing light.

I second that... I think thats where I found it if I remember correctly.
    Note: Shiney glowing dots are your friend.

Back