• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I know I'm going wrong....but where?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    All I want to do is get into the Galactic Veilstone building but the grunt didn't drop the key. I'm currently working my way through Platinum and didn't have this problem at all with Diamond......

Any ideas peeps?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • You probably are at the part where you actually go into the warehouse and not the main building. Check the Platinum walkthrough on psypokes.com.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Where exactly are you in Platinum? What event have you finished? Because you talk to a grunt in front of Veilstone HQ, he runs away and Looker appears and says to meet in their warehouse.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Nah, when I spoke to the grunt he said "I don't know anything about a special key" and ran off....but didn't drop anything.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    You have to beat the Gym. After that, Dawn tells you that someone stole her Pokedex and you go to the warehouse to fight them. After that Looker should come over and creep around you guys for a bit... (or am I not on the right part?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Thanks for the input people but I've been for a wander and realised I didn't got back to the haunted house bit and meet the gym leader, I'm now working my way through that gym and I'm sure the grunt will turn up next. Cheers.

Back