• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I know it sounds stupid but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    It does sound stupid!
    I understand why you want one, but it's $35(?) US, plus shipping. I don't see one of us doing that for you.

(I could be wrong...)

Monkey In Rehab

Spritee
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Unless someone already has one, and finds no need for it. And then sends it to me... and i am in the uk

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
    Years
  • Ha, I don't even have enough cash to buy my own (parents cut me off). However, not to be negative or anything, but I don't think anyone will give you one. Instead try asking around the local neighborhood, my cousin lent me his codebreaker (Can't do sh*t! I can't use an AR cause my R Shoulder button is all gay and busted.) So yeah back on point ask LOCAL.

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    0_o.... If you give out your address on this site, you will be attacked by pedophiles! I got my AR at Wal-Mart for $10.99. That is the best place to get one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Does this have to do with Diamond/Pearl? Not really. Hence, closure.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back