• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    So everyone's doing VoG again for no time to explain. Since I didn't beat VoG ever I thought why not, so I joined a team, asked them to do hard and got Vex Mythoclass! I was so happy

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    This Halloween event is fun :) I've already done 2/3 of the quests though, I hope some more spring up once Xur arrives though! A lot of masks don't have their own challenge yet, afterall :).

Oh wow lucky Zehn! I've never done VOG either, I tried it once and the group I was with weren't organised enough to even get inside...

TY

Trials has returned along with sunbreaker titans, Luck in the Chamber snipers and lagswitchers!

I did some ToO yesterday with friends for fun and it was the best experience ever, no more thorns or hand cannon madness, we even had a game where we were down 0-4 and turned it around hard to 5-4 win.

And this also happened:
    Spoiler:

Entire team went nuts over it

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
    So everyone's doing VoG again for no time to explain. Since I didn't beat VoG ever I thought why not, so I joined a team, asked them to do hard and got Vex Mythoclass! I was so happy

Vex Mythlocast has always been an amazing weapon, even after it was nerfed. It's a shame that it wasn't brought into year two, kind of like a few other weapons...*cough* MIDA *cough*

Years
    Just recently got my PS4 bout a month ago, LESGO

Been playing the hell out of Destiny man. Got to iLvl/292 in about 2 weeks. Now the hatred that is known as exotic drop rates begin....

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    So the trials of osiris has bounties you can complete from just playing now XD I'd love to have a go next weekend, I doubt I'll be 9-0-ing (my crucible games tend to be up and down lately, and I'm no sniper) but would be love someone to join me just for the fun of it :L.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    "50 Major Kills"
    Do ultras not work for this? AND WHY DON'T PRECURSORS COUNT AS MAJORS?

No I don't think ultras do :x but what do you mean by precursors? Most boss minions count as majors, I normally farm the majors that spawn in the hull area of The Dreadnought where the hive/cabal champions are summoned. :)

Zehn

Years
    I'm trying to get Dark Drinker currently.
    **** this is hard
    I got bolt-caster last week, trust me major kills is the easiest. Also once you finish farming material for hours the end strike is easy, and I did it with 2 wardens at once
    The quest overall I wouldn't say it hard, just takes some time
    So the trials of osiris has bounties you can complete from just playing now XD I'd love to have a go next weekend, I doubt I'll be 9-0-ing (my crucible games tend to be up and down lately, and I'm no sniper) but would be love someone to join me just for the fun of it :L.

My PvP is meh as well. My first sniper kill Saturday during trails because my team forced me to use it. I got to 4 wins then. We could try it sometime I guess, if we could sort out time zones :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I solo'd the paradox bits to get the No Time To Explain quest! Did it on my first try :) quite proud.

How do people find this stuff out though?? Seriously those ghosts were well hidden.

Years
    I solo'd the paradox bits to get the No Time To Explain quest! Did it on my first try :) quite proud.

How do people find this stuff out though?? Seriously those ghosts were well hidden.

Dude I really need an Exo Pulse Rifle. I really want Red Death though. It's like Pulse Rifles just walk their way to wins in PVP man smh

On a note of quests, last part of the Exotic Sword quest is a go. Hype levels rising. And I have a whole week!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    On a note of quests, last part of the Exotic Sword quest is a go. Hype levels rising. And I have a whole week!

Oooh hows it going? I've had some zero luck with the strike so far :/ one time people had different swords so it just flopped, the other time it just seemed impossibly hard? It was odd, the difficulty seemed totally different :s.

If anyone wants to give Trials a go this weekend (or night fall, or anything really) add rjmills89 on PS4. Send us (me/boyf) a message whilst Destiny is being played and we'll try and respond :L.

Years
    Oooh hows it going? I've had some zero luck with the strike so far :/ one time people had different swords so it just flopped, the other time it just seemed impossibly hard? It was odd, the difficulty seemed totally different :s.

If anyone wants to give Trials a go this weekend (or night fall, or anything really) add rjmills89 on PS4. Send us (me/boyf) a message whilst Destiny is being played and we'll try and respond :L.

It's progressing well enough. Just gotta get the ability kills and farm Spinmetal and we'll be good. Also cleared King's Fall early this morning! Got the Scout Rifle too. Feels good man, so close to iLvl 300.

The strike isn't hard if you simply have a plan. Typically you just kill the other knights except the one you need for the quest and just let him binge, then go in when the boss is at like 10%. It just takes a lot of coordination.

Also I'll shoot you a request, need more people to play with.

Zehn

Years

Yeah I did it with my friend, it was quite a fun mission.
    I'm so annoyed since the Sleeper Simulant mission is back again and I'm away on holiday so I will have to wait another month to do it :(

Back