• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like reading rules :V

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
    They are delicious, you must read them.

Well...I mean I did....

Anywhos. The name's Yena, I'm a furry, pokemon-obsessed, tailmaking, lazy, and somewhat spacey teen. Next year I'll be 18 and whatnot.
    My favorite pokemon are Poochyena and Mightyena. I can't choose between them. T.T

I like debating and giving advice as well, especially on relationships and "how to" type stuff. I also am a very curious person, so feel free to tell me when I'm delving too deep.

Uh....oh yeah, I make tails. Lots of them. So if you're interested in one, PM me. I make them for free so yeah....

I'll be quiet now. :D

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
    Thank you! Yes, the rules were prrreettyyy much like every other forum I've been on.

More power to the rule makers.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Yay another scholastic person =) *tackle hugs*

Enjoy the forums Yena and following the rules as I'm sure you will now you've read them. =)

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello ther Shenzi, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. That's okay if you can't choose between Poochyena and Mightyena because there just dogs.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Shenzi!

Well this is a first for me....A new member that actually enjoyed reading the rules! XDD

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed them so much (They are quite helpful, aren't they? ^___^)

So welcome to The PokeCommunity! It sounds like you'll have a pretty good time here. I have a feeling that you'll enjoy our Other Chat forum, where there's plenty of random and fun topics for you to post on. We have our fair share of debates down there as well =P

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM/VM me...I'm always up for a chat. I'll see you around, and have fun! ^__^

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
    Thanks everyone! And I'd like to think they're hyenas, Ray....but they don't look like em. D:

Years
    OMG! EVERYONE COME HERE! THERES A HYENA WEARING CAPTAIN FALCONS HELMET!!!!!one111!!!

Anyway
    Welcome to the PC, hope you have fun =D
    and yes, Mightyena is awesome ^^

*gets falcon punched by a hyena*

noez silly, i meant the one over there
    the one jumping out of the space rocket thingymajiggy

Last edited by a moderator:

Shenzi

Daft Hyena
    Years
    I am offended, it's a Daft Punk helmet.

:D

Wat.

*falcon punches again for no reason*

Last edited by a moderator:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    You make... tails? xD Anyways, welcome to PC, Shenzi! I think I've seen a few of your posts already. AND OMG POOCHYENA IS LOVE.

Have a great stay at PC! :D

Back