• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like waffles.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Hi! I'm new here, just finished getting the account settings and stuff how I want it, and I like pokemon! Cause duh. I like origami, writing, roleplaying, running, and waffles, just to name a few things (waffles are better than pancakes, change my mind). My first starter was chikorita and my favorite eeveeloution is espeon. So yeah. I'm happy to be here and curious to see where this goes! Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna run over to the forums (discussions?) to see what's going on over there (and to read all the rules, cause that's probably a must for any new people).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I love your username and avatar so much ahh.

Welcome to PC! I hope at some point you'll post some of your writings in the FF&W section here! Enjoy the discussions and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any. :)

Back