• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Luuuuv Pokemon!!!!!!

Spencer Ketchum

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    hi, Pokemon Trainer here!

I want to be the #1 pokemon trainer in the world! Hi evryone i'm Spencer and well i'm a new user. I'm new to these so bear with me.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC.Follow the rules and please modify your post it seems like spam.No Offense.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Moonlight Dreams, but you can call me Moony-chan, MD or anything you want really. Have fun, follow the rules, and never make a monkey mad.
    And like Karli said, what you posted is considered spam. Please do read the rule and have fun! If you wish to become friends with me, feel free to PM me anytime.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Spencer Ketchum said:
    :pokeball: POKEMON ROX!!!!! :pokeball:
    Welcome to PC! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Glad to see you're so enthusiastic about Pok?mon. :P Anyway, welcome to the community!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Spencer Ketchum said:
    :pokeball: POKEMON ROX!!!!! :pokeball:
    Hello. Welcome back to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you've any question or need help,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you everything I can help. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Welcome to da PC, man. Well, keep to the rules, post a lot and have a lot of fun!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hmmm... It does seem like SPAM.. XD Don't post like that, it's breaking the rules!! Well, post lots, follow the rules and have fun! See ya 'round! ~origin

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2005
    Hey, I also just registered. Lol, yes Pokemon rocks! But what is the definition of spam? Just short exclamations? I'm new and don't want to make anyone mad

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome both of you..spam means Short Pointless Annoying Messages. In other words, something you don't want to do. I hope its helpful for you. Want to be friends?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oh hi hi! XD Well I won't rub your spam in anymore. Welcomeness and have fun. Read the rules and follow them, and... did I mention have fun? XD oh yeah i did... but meh...
    -Kylie

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Welcome to PC and have tons of fun here^^ Remember to read the rules and not to spam^^ and PM me if you would like to be friends^^

Back