• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I made a Non-H Pokemon doujinshi (and I can see your disappointment through the screen xD)

Dekishi

Low budget mangaka
Years
that's it, I made one, and yeah I made an account just to advertise myself (don't kill me please), long story short, I want to draw manga but I don't think I'm good enough, so I wanted to practice with something that wasn't too big to start with, and I'm a fan of pokemon, so why not?.

If you're interested or an artist ready to kick my but in draw skills leave a comment, suggestions on how to manage the site or some art tips (I may need some), also support me if you think my work is woth it, I may not be doing the next dragon ball... well!, check it out if you're interested lol

https://pokemonhollowproyect.wordpress.com/

Dekishi

Low budget mangaka
Years
sorry but I can't, I haven't made 5 posts yet so all I can do so all I can do right now is give links
that's a page I was doing while looking at the forum, my line art is stiff enough to be bad so this is probably already better than what I'm going to come with in the end lol
i b b .co/2k6PpJw

Back