• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] I make custom pokemon forms and trainers

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2021
    I've just finished up another project and am looking for a new one. Like I said in the title I make custom regional forms for Pokémon and trainer sprites. I could also try working on buildings and plants.​

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I'm in need of some custom trainer sprites and maybe even some regional variants! I would greatly appreciate the help :) please contact on discord @Ayrei#3291

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2022
    We are in big need of some custom trainer sprites and regional variants sprites! We would greatly appreciate the help :) please contact on discord @NightAbsol (Solly)#3662

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • Pls we need so much pokemon forms creators or fakemon creators, pls join our team, pls.
    (I am a very good spriter but I need help in realize my dream, and I won't give up)
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WjVc23nqV2
    System: Essentials
    Name of the game: Pokémon Blizzard Crystal + Pokémon Ninja; Samurai; Long Dragon Version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey there! I'm in need of a person who is able to make regional forms. Came across yours and wondered if you wanted to help me? If you could friend me on discord, neonbladez#0508 I can give more details.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Hi, I'm currently making a Decomp Hack based on my university. I have a lot of reference images for you to base on. This is a project I plan to finish in about 2-2.5 years so I can accept your help whenever you feel like.
    You could basically work spriting anything you want, OverWorld, Trainer Spriters, I even thought of a concept art of some fakemons.

My Discord is TekateMan64#0364

Magi∆

MagiΔ
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    would you like to work on project darkness for me the threads on relic castle if you want more info heres my discord server ping me in general (im odd days): https://discord.gg/bbtXFamSyC

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    Hello. I started working on a fangame not too long ago. And i need some help for spriting. (Fakemon/Regional Variants) Help would be appreciated :D Please DM me for possible help. Discord: Galacta#7774
    Game i'm working on: Pokémon Zephyr
    Engine: Essentials

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • I've just finished up another project and am looking for a new one. Like I said in the title I make custom regional forms for Pokémon and trainer sprites. I could also try working on buildings and plants.​

pls, enter on our discord, we are developing pokemon Blizzard crystal on Essentials v18, we need so much your help with trainers, we don't have any custom trainer sprites and we need more new fakemons or regional pokemons, because the game will be big and good, make this fan game is my dream.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/WjVc23nqV2
    Pokemon blizzard crystal preview: (broken link removed)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Hİ if you are free please contact with me im a pretty new rom hacker and i wanna get some experience on rom hacking if you can help me this will be great
    discord:Kuronuma Aoba#7474

Years
  • Are you available to help me work on spriting new characters in my fan game? Discord is Game Duelist Neon Afro#0907

Last edited:

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • I've just finished up another project and am looking for a new one. Like I said in the title I make custom regional forms for Pokémon and trainer sprites. I could also try working on buildings and plants.​

can you join us for our project? We are needing so much the help of spriters or any other role, pls add me on discord Canal_do_lontra#5307

Zephdo

Pokemon Honor and Glory Co-Director
    Years

Hi, i'm from Pokémon Honor and Glory. We need help in spriting trainer sprites! As well as making custom map tiles!

tldr; we need you!

if you're interested feel free to contact me here or on Discoard @ zephdawgs#5667

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey there,

I see your inundated with interest!

I have a hack complete up to badge 5, and I intend to complete said hack.

The big focus of my hack is Team Rocket using mutated versions of normal Pokémon. For example, one Team Rocket Admin uses a Venemoth who is Ice / Poison type.

I'd love to have customised sprites for these Pokémon, and then perhaps a new character sprite and overworks.

There'll be about 40 mutant Pokémon in my game if you need an idea of what's involved.

Let me know!

Thanks, Dale

H e a p.

Banned
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Hey there. Can you make fakemon and regional variants for my first ever ROM Hack? I'm working on it.

Discord is: Heap and co.#9481

Back