• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Might Be Gone For A While

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well looks like my computer is acting up again. This time my monitor have these broken small lines and the screen changes to different colors. I have a feeling it is my video card. This computer is about six years old. I probably will need a new one or get a new computer. So yeah I have a feeling this might get worse. I am hoping I can update the driver of the video card, but I don't know how to do that. Right now it is okay. I can still do stuff, but I feel alarmed that my monitor is changing different colors in any given time. I am hoping my brother has the answer. If not, I can ask my dad. But it looks like it is time for a new computer. And that means I probably will be gone for a long while. I don't know when I return, but I hope soon. Because it will only get worse before it gets better.

So yeah I might be gone for a few days. I can try to update...lets see if that works.

Okay, I hope to hear from you guys soon. Take care.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    D: laptops are so troublesome, mine gives me grief all the time >:c good luck with it

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah right now it is okay. It isn't showing the different colors and the wavy lines. But it could happen again and this time it will be a lot worse. So I am alright for now. Til then I am looking into getting a laptop. If I save some money here and there I could get one. It is so scary. I need my computer. ;_; I can't live without one!

Back