• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I miss playing these games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Honestly.
    Ever since I got Diamond I've felt like I've had no time to play them anymore.
    Like most of you, Pokemon's my favorite franchise, and I've been playing since Blue.
    But really, I haven't played Diamond nearly as much as I'd have liked to, haven't gotten around to Platinum yet, and now I hear the long-awaited Gold/Silver remakes are on their way!

Does anyone else feel like this is all going too fast? I wish I still had the time to play the games as much as I did when I was 10. I want to be able to log hours and hours into the games again! I spoze that's just life though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I thought it was going slow. So slow, in fact, that I got impatient and decided to import SoulSilver. Nothing's fast enough in my world, I'm afraid.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The series isn't moving too fast to be able to beat the games before moving on to the next. I personally got so many other video game interests, I really can't be bothered to play Pokemon games past beating the E4 unless it's to kill time in the Battle Frontier or something.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I just ran out of things to do in Platinum. With school, many of my friends are too busy for Wi-fi, and there's only so many times you can beat the Elite Four. Don't even mention the Battle Frontier with all its hax luck garbage...

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Good point guys. I recently began playing Diamond again between studies (haha) and realized I was further along than I thought I was. I still wouldn't mind them delaying the new games until I was absolutely bored of DPP, but anyway... Bring on HG/SS!

Back