• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a Flying type..

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • Well i didn't want to put this in the quick trade section cause i wanted to make a long first post about which ones i would want/what i can offer and i wanna get the perfect flying type.
    I can actually offer anything from Firehearts and my trade thread which could be:

Shinies
    Legendaries
    Ev'd pokes
    Events
    or Shiny ev'd lvl 100 pokes.

Im looking for a really good flying type that is around lvl 50, maybe something like a honchkrow, yanmega, gliscor, Dragonite, Xatu, skarmory, altaria, salamence, togekiss, staraptor etc. I will actually give you like 2 shinies or an ev'd lvl 100 shiny pokemon for a good flying type. But i would have to trade the pokemon you want from my diamond then you trade me the flying type to my platinum for a filler.
    I need one asap so please reply

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    i have a Level 100 Gliscor xDD Shiny. but thats not what your looking for

hvsep

Pimpster.
    Years
  • It knows Ominous Wind, Guard Swap, Power Swap, and Psychic. I got it from a swarm and it's UT. Lemme see if I can give it a rare candy or something.

Alright, made it evolve.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    slowpokez check your pm's and the quick trade thread! or are you not interested anymore?

Zach-ATTACK2012

Breeder and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    well anything else you need?

you asking me legit? or slowpokez?

Last edited:
    Back