• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.

>DrakiL<

Making "Art" and Fakemons
Years
  • Heya, I don't know if this is OK and if it's not just tell me or use the report button. I just need a fresh start plus I never really introduced myself here at PC and i've been away for a while. So... Hi ppls, I'm just one of those noob hackers here and have a lot to learn but in the meantime I'm trying to Sprite out my fakemons but they're all coming out bad. umm.. I'm 14 and live in my own little world. Wow that took a while using my PSP. I just need a fresh start and be officially Welcomed to PC. :)

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • Hi, Army 863! I'm Pikachu2007 and welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Oh thanks! ^_^

My art thread's in my signature too, if you want to take a look.
    Oh, I heard you do your own sprites. The Turtwig on your sig is pretty awesome itself. I like the background, too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

>DrakiL<

Making "Art" and Fakemons
    Years
  • Thanks Pika2007 nice to be welcomed lol. I like the drawing in your sig, looks awsome [EDIT] Since the PSP had a limit for posting I would like to add something else.. hope I make lots of friends :) :)

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Unfortunately, yeah it is too late for this.. Typically, if someone doesn't make a welcome thread within the first month or two they join, after that it's not allowed. :/

Sorry about that, but I will have to close this up.

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back