• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a reference sheet for two pokemon oc's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostlyOwl

Sinister Arrow Raid
Years
  • I know that not many would do this for free but I looking for someone to help me with making reference sheets for my two pokemon oc's. One is a Shiny eevee and one is a Sylveon, I can send you references of them! I don't have much to repay with, since I can't make a paypal with my bank account and I am not good at art, well I can create fakemons... so if you need stationary fakemons to your games so could I be your gal. But yeha I will send you my oc's if you wanna do this.

Banettie

Ghost plushie enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2017
    I would be happy to make reference sheets, and you could pay me through Amazon e-gift cards so you don't have to worry about pay pal!

Years
  • Ooooh sorry I didn't catch this before. Can't take part in transactions here on PC, sorry about that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back