• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need an Electrizer

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Does anybody have an Electrizer? I can trade a level 100 Milotic for it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i have the pokemon that the pokemon already evolved for trade for milotic

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    I have one i think, but i dont want Milotic.

Do you have the TM shadow Claw ? Or a timid staryu/starmie female. Or any shiny's ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I have a shiny Electabuzz. But, I'm not trading it until it evolves. Don't you want anything else? If you don't then does anyone else have an Electrizer?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Do you have the TM grass Knot ? I would trade you mine for that, i just rememberd i need that tm also

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I have TM Grass Knot. So what's your friends code?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Yea im waiting in wifi for you. Do you want me to evolve your electabuz while were at it ? cuss you need to trade the thing to get him to evolve

says you disconnected.. so yea ? whats up

i think there is something wrong with your connection, cuss everytime we try to link is just says standby. Iv never had this problem before

Gonna try it one more time, if it doesnt work maybe later then.

Something is wrong cuss we cant connect to eachother for some reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    And how do turn that off ?

Just forget about it for now, i need to go do some errands and stuff this is takin to long .

Back