• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] I need codes for the shiny Solgaleo/Lunala event

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hi Everyone!
    I have an American 2DS but I'm from another country so I never have access to the Gamestop codes :( That said people here have helped me get stuff like Marshadow and Zeraora in the past, so I was wondering if anyone had spare codes (ideally two since I think one per game and I have Sun and UM) they could DM me. If you want somehting in return, I don't have much to offer but I do have a few ultra hole shinies (yanmega, stunfisk, swanna), some HA legendary birds from gen 1, or if there's another legendary you might want. Please let me know if someone (or two) can help me. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    I have one spare code. Can you post some details about the gen1 legendary birds and shinies regarding nature and ability?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hi everyone,
    Just bumping this thread up as I am still looking for codes and am worried I won't get any! I hate that it's so hard for me to get them lol

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    I'm looking for these Pokemon:

Arches
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Diancie
    Marshadow
    Zeraora

I would gladly trade codes for any of these.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hey guys,
    I got one code thanks to Blladerunner and acquired my wine red Lunala, but I'm still looking for another code to get blood Solgaleo so please let me know!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back