• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] I need exclusive Pokémon on x

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I need the klink evolutions I'll take a lvl 1 , I Also need a moltres I'll trade a deoxy's for I'm just about 100 Pokémon left and I'll be %100 complete I'm trying to get the shiny charm and have been playing since 2014 I believe i have gotten everything possible to obtain in X I've got all the Pokémon Y exclusives I believe just need a bunch of the Black and white stuff I'll give stuff back if needed I just need to complete my Dex so I can Get the last Pokémon in a shiny I want , I also think I need a hitmonchan from the Kalos region I have access to tyrogues in friend safari , I don't have white version 2 anymore but I have had zekrom so I need random Pokémon from gen 2-5 I think I've had everything obtainable in gen 6 through events not including volcanion I'm also looking for a shiny xerneas I know my shiny yveltal is fake but I traded a shiny arceus For it so I'm not getting rid of it I will not tolerate fake Pokémon I have a some Pokémon I'd be willing to trade some obvious gens once you see the summary (all of which I got scammed on with real shiny's I grinded for) Game chat would be great so I can tell you quickly what I do and don't have English names preferably or atleast names that are the languages original name I have tons of Pokémon you can't get in X or Y unless you found someone that traded up if you're cool doing a bunch of back and forth trades I'll throw in some extra Pokémon that are impossible to get rn like snivy tepig and oshawott if I'm willing to give it away then I'll throw it in for helping out because the GTS is hard to get not ripped off on rn if you want one of my Pokémon I got ripped off on like one of my dragonites I'll give em free because I don't like fake stuff

Years
    I've seen 622 Pokémon and obtained 620 I'm well over 500 hours on my Pokémon X I can't post the link to my video scrolling through my dex but that's to give you and idea of what I need

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back