• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I NEED HELP ASAP!!

Years
  • Whenever I try to change the color of something in pokemon essentials(things like the battlebox or the trainer red overworld) it has a white box around it.
    Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Whenever I try to change the color of something in pokemon essentials(things like the battlebox or the trainer red overworld) it has a white box around it.
    Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong.

You're probably not using a transparent background

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • Just make them yourself, or change the sprite transparency. If you want to change the transparency of a sprite called @sprites["sprite"], just do @sprites["sprite"].opacity=128 to make it 50% transparent.

that isn't what he's asking. he's opening the images in ms paint and saving. that is what is adding the white background. what you need is a different art program, like paint.net or photoshop.

Back