• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] I need help finding this episode

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    Hello,

I need some help finding which episode this certain scene is from.

Ash and I believe a female character is standing infront of a window and she asks him what is beyond the window and he says just some fields and she replies "and beyond that" and he says something else. Im sure it was maybe from something recent but I may be wrong.

If you can help that would be great. Also I know that this is a scene from small soldiers and I believe this is where it is taken from.

Thank you

pkmin3033

I was just about to say that's clearly a Small Soldiers reference and I am so very glad that you knew that because that film is tragically forgotten. xD

Anyways, I think that may be a scene from the I Choose You! movie...at least, I vaguely recall this being a rather trippy scene that took place in a classroom in Ash's mind. Maybe that's what you're looking for?

Josef

Currently playing Let's Go Pikachu
    Years
  • this sound a little too psychologically trippy to be part of the show ...... i agree that this was probably from a movie. but now i really wanna know the answer. not just to the origins of this quote, but i wanna know what lies beyond the fields lol.

Back