• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help, I've tried everwhere else..

giantenemycrab

I just got this game, and I am missing some of my favorite pokemon. I really want a Staryu and Growlithe, but all I have to trade is my Prinplup. Is anyone interested in this deal?

Thanks for looking!

giantenemycrab

Well.. I can get a Growlithe Egg and Hatch it for you if you want, not sure how long it's gnna take though..

That would be great! If you can, I would really appreciate it. I haven't been able to get anyone's attention on other sites.

Can you trade eggs? You could just trade me the egg.

Thanks so much.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Ok, I'll get the egg now. Whats your friend code? By the way, you will need more than one Pokemon to trade. In fact, get 2 more pokemon, including your Piplup, any 2. I'll give you the Growlithe egg, plus a Fione egg, a legendary. Hows that sound?

giantenemycrab

Ok, I'll get the egg now. Whats your friend code? By the way, you will need more than one Pokemon to trade. In fact, get 2 more pokemon, including your Piplup, any 2. I'll give you the Growlithe egg, plus a Fione egg, a legendary. Hows that sound?

That's great!

My FC is 0215 7276 2596 and my name is Google.

You don't even have to give me the legendary, the growlithe and fione egg will do. Thanks so much.

Oh by the way, do I go into the union room to trade?

Thanks

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    No, I mean that Phione is legendary lol. Ok, go on Wi-Fi now, I'm there :)

Whoops :( Well, have you got the PalPad yet? Go downstairs in a Pokemon Centre, they will give it to you. Then add me (FC is in my sig) and go in. OK?

EDIT: Pleasure doing business with ya :)

Last edited:

giantenemycrab

Whoops :( Well, have you got the PalPad yet? Go downstairs in a Pokemon Centre, they will give it to you. Then add me (FC is in my sig) and go in. OK?

Ok, got it. lol

I guess I'll give you a zubat first for the first egg, and then I'll send my prinplup.

Thanks!! :)

Oh ok, I'm connected.. I see you! It's says standing by.

giantenemycrab

Yay! Thank you! I'll keep you on my friends list if that's alright with you.

Thanks again

Back