• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] I need help with a battle script for my Pokemon Hack

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Hey guys. I'm trying to make a script for my game. It is going to be a sequel for Pokemon XD. In order to be able to "snag" pokemon, I have to first make a wild pokemon battle seem like a normal battle. Then, after all of the shadow pokemon have cleared, then you get to face the actual trainer battle. My problem is that if I catch/beat/run or do anything with said pokemon, it still shows up. I only want a person to be able to encounter said shadow pokemon once, but I still want to keep the trainer model as the person might snag the shadow, but then lose the normal battle. This is my script so far:
    Code:
    #dynamic 0x800000
    #org @start
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x5002
    if 0x1 goto @trainer
    msgbox @shadow 0x2
    wildbattle 0xf9 0x64 0x0
    setflag 0x5002
    trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 @see @win
    msgbox @loser
    release
    end

#org @see
    = Let's battle!

#org @win
    = Darn, you beat me!

#org @loser
    = Stop talking to me.\pYou've already beaten me\nenough.

#org @trainer
    trainerbattle 0x0 0x1 0x0 @see @win
    msgbox @loser 0x2
    release
    end

#org @shadow
    = Shadow Lugia, obliterate!

So there it is... Could you guys please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Nevermind. I was able to figure out what the error was in my own way and now I got the script working. It's actually better than what I thought it would be.

Back