• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with GBA roms!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Lately I've been playing old pokemon GBA games, including Emerald and fire red. I used to play them when I was younger, and they're a part of my childhood. The thing is, they require an incredible amount of farming (Since I kinda suck and I don't know much about pokemon). Isn't there anything I can do to lower the ammount of exp a pokemon need to level up, or to make the exp amount given after a battle a little bit higher? I really don't have the free time it requires, since I am at college now. Thank you!

__fred__40

fred
    Years
    you could make a script or use a cheat that gives you some lucky eggs (an item that gives more experience to your pokemon) or some rare candies
    or if you are just a bit familiar with using gen 3 suit/yape you can decrease the amt of experience needed by the pokemon you are using to reach level 100
    example
    if pikachu needs 1 milion exp to reach level 100 than if you change it to 1000 exp needed to reach level 100 than it will get to a higher level way faster

Back