• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need help with mystery gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    How do I activate Mystery Gift?
    On Jubilife TV's third floor, talk to the TV Producer and give him two sets of phrases (see below). If there is a Mystery Gift signal (a person transferring a gift, or a wireless hotspot transmitting Wonder Cards), Press Start on the title screen and when on the main menu, the game will detect the Wonder Card signal and enable Mystery Gift.

American versions: "EVERYONE HAPPY" "WI-FI CONNECTION"

Nah I don't wanna battle ;)

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    thx .. so ill automatically obtain a wonder card when i talk to the tv producer?

nd lol .. u kno me too well to kno i like battling u.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    its a an extra option that pops up where u usually see the "new game" "continue game(or w/e it says)" "options" nd its used to obtain events n all that jazz .. i just dont have it yet but thx to helvetica i kno how to get it .. cuz if u didnt hear about it nigioh .. theres going to be an event in 4 days i think? sept. 29 from noon to 3pm at all participating toys r us's. they're giving away manaphys in cherish balls with the move heart swap. nd u need mystery gift to obtain it. yep yep

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    its a an extra option that pops up where u usually see the "new game" "continue game(or w/e it says)" "options" nd its used to obtain events n all that jazz .. i just dont have it yet but thx to helvetica i kno how to get it .. cuz if u didnt hear about it nigioh .. theres going to be an event in 4 days i think? sept. 29 from noon to 3pm at all participating toys r us's. they're giving away manaphys in cherish balls with the move heart swap. nd u need mystery gift to obtain it. yep yep

Lol, ul be there and standing between a bunch of kiddos(ak 8 year olds) screaming: "i want a manaphy!"
    Ok heres something from my guide:
    How to get past kiddos(ak8 year olds) at a pokemon event in 2 simple steps!

Step 1: Take your ds with you along with some candy(ur gonna need it)
    Step 2: get there, say free candy and smack the candy on the floor. They jump like zombies on the candy sucking the delicous flavours. While u take your 12 pokemon diamond and pearl games and start getting 12 manaphy's!

btw how does it work= Do you get them immediatly or do you have to battle them?

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    no u just go within range where they're distributing the manaphy(best bets u need to at least be inside toys' r us) then activate the mystery gift nd you'll watch as the manaphy is being transfered to u but u dont get it that instant. afterwards u have to go to any pokemart and there will be a green haired guy next to the counter. obviously talk to him nd he'll give u the manaphy in a cherish ball. u need one open space in ur party tho =]

EDIT: ur 2 step plan wus pretty hilarious LOL. the whole kids acting like zombies part HAHHA

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    no u just go within range where they're distributing the manaphy(best bets u need to at least be inside toys' r us) then activate the mystery gift nd you'll watch as the manaphy is being transfered to u but u dont get it that instant. afterwards u have to go to any pokemart and there will be a green haired guy next to the counter. obviously talk to him nd he'll give u the manaphy in a cherish ball. u need one open space in ur party tho =]

EDIT: ur 2 step plan wus pretty hilarious LOL. the whole kids acting like zombies part HAHHA

Lol, yea i know its wireless. But what if they are blocking the signal? Or some nerdy kid is using a signal dirupting device? Thats a 0.001% chance they do that.

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    hey where will that event be? what country?

Probably america. In europe they never throw event pokemon events. Its not fair, the only good thing baout living in europe is that my country's gamers totally suck at this game. Btw when does manaphy learn heath swap? Anyne of you got pokemon battle revolutioN? Theres a code for an electivire and a magmortar. With good attacks. They just released it.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    yeah the events happening in the US. sucks for ppl that dont live here =/.

nd ima kick whichever kid thats interupting the signal in the face nd slam his ds on the floor nd stomp on it LMFAO no more interuption to the signal =]

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    yeah the events happening in the US. sucks for ppl that dont live here =/.

nd ima kick whichever kid thats interupting the signal in the face nd slam his ds on the floor nd stomp on it LMFAO no more interuption to the signal =]

Lmao thats funny, i would kick his ds to pieces after that ahahahah

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Okay, two things.

First off this is in the wrong section. I'd move it, but secondly, this question has already been answered in our Sticky FAQ at the main D/P forum. So yeah, no need for this.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back